- Fertilize trees, shrubs, and evergreens with Miracid, Miracle-Gro, or Milorganite.
- Apply Ferti-lome Weed-Out to control dandelion and other broadleaf weeds. Be sure NOT to water your lawn for 24 hours after application of product. Also, be sure NOT to cut your grass before applying. The bigger the leaf, the more the Ferti-lome Weed-Out will stick to it.
- To prevent damage from Bronze Birch Borer and Leafminer, use Ferti-lome Borer, Bagworm, Leafminer, and Tent Caterpillar Spray. If these pests are not taken care of, they can pose a serious threat to the health of your plants.
- It's time to plant your annuals! In our area, the "Frost Free" date is May 15th. Planting of ALL annuals is recommended to be done after this date. You can find a large variety of your favorite annuals and perennials, plus all of your gardening needs, at A TOUCH OF GREEN GARDEN CENTER.
- Grass seed can be spread over bare spots in your lawn. This will repair any bare areas, and will give you that lush beautiful lawn you are looking for.
Did you know we also carry pool supplies? We carry everything you need to care for your pool - from chlorine to pool toys.
When mowing your lawn, try various mowing patterns. Using the same pattern every time will tend to compact your soil. It will also cause wear patterns in your grass. Changing your mowing patterns is good for your lawn. It also makes mowing a little more interesting!